Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I want my home back

Me and my husband bought our first house a lil over a year ago. It was a dream come true for us. We got to pick our lot, chose the plan that best fits our growing family, and decided on [basic] colors for the house.

Then once we moved in, we tried to fill it as much dreams as we could [financially] - we bought our first LED TV (60 in...hell yeah!!), sectional sofa that came with a gigantic circle swivel chair, perfect dining set (we used to have a hand-me-down awkward size table and mismatch chairs). Everything were coming in together as planned.

Everyday becomes more exciting to be home - relax on our couch, and watch shows on the huge TV. UNTIL we decided to help the sis-in-law with her lazy stay-at-home husband (she has a job and he does not). It had become dreadful coming home knowing somebody else is laying on the couch and enjoying THEIR shows while i wait.. 

I miss my home - being able to relax and enjoy MY HOUSE with my husband and son. Work is stressful enough and last thing you wanna do when you get home is to be stressed even more. Unfortunately, i have no choice until these leeches move out...hopefully soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment