Friday, April 24, 2015

Money Money Money! It's the rich man's world

I do sure hope I'd become a millionaire, thus, I love Bruno Mars' song {Billionaire}! Who doesn't?!?

I'd like to convince myself money is not the most important thing in life. But it's hard when you live paycheck by paycheck and surrounded by people who regular shops, eat out, travel, or just spend a lot of money [that I will never have] and show them all off everytime. I am so envious of them! True that there are more important things in life than just material things, but money makes people (like me) happy.

I have been thinking that if I win a $1m in the lottery, I would, first off, pay all the debts off like the house, 2 cars, and credit cards. I would want to quit my job but I'm afraid it wouldn't be enough. But I'd probably find a less stressful job. Preferably with less interaction with people (including employees) for lesser drama that I have to deal with. Full time with no car and house payment, hell yeah!! Wishful thinking only!

For now, I still have to face reality which is dealing with bills, stretching out the paycheck, and keep wishing for a better life with more moolah!

No comments:

Post a Comment