Monday, February 10, 2014

So you wanna play a game!

I am talking about a game at work.

As a worker, i consider myself hardworking but knows when to take a break. I'll sit at my desk for a straight hour, get up for 1-2 minutes and back. 

Towards my colleagues - i like making friends. It's only at work where i get to socialize on a regular basis. But i hate a brown-noser and i can spot one right off the bat (just look at how brown their noses are..haha).

I've been with the company that im currently working with for almost 5 years. Started at a position where customers have the right to yell at you and degrade you, just because they think it's all your fault, then worked myself up to a back office position. A position who plays a huge importance to the company's success yet with minimal interaction with customers. And been doing this for 3 years now.

My position was brought by my hardwork, humility, and friendliness, i could say. And this department is one of best team i've been with until last year, when they added temporary employees who ended up being permanent. And they like to play games which ended up a game that i happen to know how to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment