Saturday, February 8, 2014

Thinking out loud ..in a blog

I always catch myself reacting to things in my mind. Then, i wish i can say it out loud. That's why this blog is created!

When i decided to leave the place where i grew up, i knew i have to give up a lot things but didn't realize how hard it would be...until just recently.

I miss everything i used to have..people and things that i think i took for granted then. My parents who were always ready to forgive, no matter how big of a mess i was; friends who shares my stress and always turn them into fun times; my bestfriend who never got tired of listening to my whines and what nots; and the place itself that made me who i am today.

Now, i have a my husband, who, God knows, trying his damn hardest to be all of those in one. I do have friends but i can't tell if they're true or not - yes they share laughters and listen to my complaints, but none who would run to you when badly needed.

So i made this blog. My posts will be just all about my emotions - my mind thinking out loud. If you found this, good luck! I suggest not to read through unless other people's emotions interests you.

So, here goes my whining...

No comments:

Post a Comment